Sunday, September 7, 2008

Kim and Minh Wedding - Lancaster, PA

One word to describe my week: chaotic. It was probably the* single most chaotic week of my life. Labor day weekend was a lot of fun. I flew up to NYC and then drove to Lake George with a bunch of friends to go "camping". Of course it was camping the civilized way with wireless internet and full signal on your cellphone. lol

Then I missed my flight on Monday, and Continental tried to charge me $310 to rebook the next flight. I wasn't going to have any of it, so I chose to find another one-way ticket back. Everything was super expensive, so I chose to stay an extra week going from place to place... different hotels to friends places in other cities. I suppose if you're an artist you're supposed to be okay with some lack of structure, but I am so glad I'm home and don't have to feel homeless anymore! :)

So this past Saturday before I flew back home, Daniel and I drove to Philly to shoot a wedding for Kim and Minh. Just wanted to post some teasers from the wedding. It was a rainy day, but I think we got to sneak in some good shots when the rain slowed. You know what they always say... "Rainy wedding, sunny marriage." This would be the third rainy wedding I've had to shoot.

Loved the veil.



























So much fun!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great images. I like #3 the best for the pose and such shallow depth of field.

Anonymous said...

love the pictures!