Wednesday, April 15, 2009

California Dreaming.

LOL how appropriate. We just ate there for dinner.

I'm caught with the travel bug. I don't feel like sitting still! hehe So looks like I'm already on the road again, but it's going to be a mix of work and play. :) I have a wedding in LA early June, and I wanted to take some time and do some traveling on the West Coast. The weekend of the 6th will be busy due to the wedding, but here's my itinerary as of now:

June 3 Arrive in Los Angeles
June 9 Fly into SF (Actually it's SJC --> SF --> Big Sur?!)
June 19 Fly back to LA
June 23 Back home to Atlanta!

So for the ten days in SF, I'm not really planning on staying there too long. I want to be able to see everyone and then travel up the coast. I'm pretty open to going anywhere.. ie Napa Valley, etc... but I especially want to go to Big Sur! I've never been before, AND it's supposed to be super gorgeous there! If anyone would like to meet up in LA or SF during that time, let me know! And if you want to join along on the roadtrip, you should do it!!! :) Fly in the same time as I do! hehe

These are some old photos that I dug out from the archives from when I visited SF.

No comments: