Friday, April 10, 2009

Meet Tian.

Meet Tian. She's made some appearances in different music videos, but I have a feeling something much bigger is around the corner! ;) For those of you who haven't seen the music video Kiss Me Thru The Phone by Soulja Boy, check it out!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhwQay4QiOw. Very cute song! Especially for you long distance couples. ;)

Here are a few teasers from the session yesterday (the two on the left are from the music vid):





There are flowery fields everywhere. It may have just been a small one, but I'm definitely glad we stumbled upon it. :) I was threatening to move to Cali, but Atlanta does have them afterall. haha





On the way back to go grab some food:



Needless to say, after rolling around on the grass all day, we deserved a big meal an Donqui's.




More pictures from her session to come soon (I may post a few more here and there on facebook before I write my next post about her).

Now, off to an e-session today. It's rainy weather, so wish me luck!

No comments: