Friday, April 10, 2009

Jean and Mike E-session.

The weather forecast was rainy, but luckily for our few hours of shooting, the rain stopped and the sun peeked out. Finally the weather cooperates with me! Then the storms of life rolled in afterward. My car battery died TWICE. Once in the parking lot, and the second time while I was driving. Good thing I was too paranoid to drive on the highway. I was stranded for three hours, and then had an emotional breakdown because I really needed to go to the bathroom, but my key was stuck in the ignition. lol Then I asked if it could get any worse. haha Never ask that question. It started raining, then hailing, then a tornado. Yes, I said tornado. I saw a tornado on the way home and huge chunks of hail hit my car. Yesterday was probably the longest and craziest day of my life. Now, I can sit here and laugh about it. Hey, it's not so bad. I had a great engagement session where the weather cooperated with me, then got a new car battery, and I survived a tornado. I think it was overall... a great day. :)

Now the e-session. I was only going to post up two or three teasers, but I could not stop myself from finishing more photos. First stop, Jean and Mike's favorite date spot. I can see why. They're creme brulee french toast was amaaazing! :)



They were telling me how they took a roadtrip to NYC to buy these shirts. That's exciting. "Hey, I want to buy a shirt. Let's drive to NYC." hehe :)





Dave and Busters. Game time!









The guy was nice enough to let us only pay for two people to get on the ride. ;)







End. Btw, I needed to add this one last pic in here. This would be hail that I found on my lawn when I got back. Crazy day.



More will be posted on facebook. ;)

6 comments:

Ariel said...

Love these shots! They're a cute couple and you captured them well. Your captions rock too.

That's pretty wild that you actually saw a tornado. We had the warning sirens blaring here last night from that.

Esther Julee said...

Thanks Ariel! That means a lot coming from you. :) Yeah, can you believe that? haha It was all because I asked that question you're never supposed to ask. "Can it get worse?" lol

Anonymous said...

Haha, in the picture of their shoes on the stools, you can clearly see you taking the picture in the reflection in the metal. Awesome pics!

Esther Julee said...

haha I always have to squeeze myself in at least one photo of the session. Thank you!

Gung Ho said...

Wow, Esther! Your photos are amazing!! I like your eye and your style. Keep it up, girl!

Esther JuLee said...

Thanks, Irene. :) Let me know if you ever need photos done!