Wednesday, April 8, 2009

One of those mornings.

What a tiring night. I stayed up all night trying to clean my room. My project to clean out my entire room and sell my stuff turned into a disaster. I can't believe I destroyed my room. But nothing a few all nighters cannot fix.

Yeah. It was just one of those mornings. I slept at 9AM and woke up at 1PM. lol I am going to sleep like a baby tonight.



So it went from this...



to this:



Quite a huge improvement. This is what is left of my clothes. I think I tossed 80% of my clothes!! Did I mention that I love scarves? :)



I like how with these kinds of projects, you always dig up interesting gems! ie my Care Bears record player that actually works!! lol



And allows for creative ways to decorate the room. I used to have bare walls. It was time to do something about them? I'm starting with the wall above my desk and filling it with postcards of places I've visited. Hoping to add to it soon. :)



I'm also selling lots of books and DVDs. I started putting them up on Amazon yesterday, and they are already selling. Craziness! I wrapped them in calendar pages to add a nice touch to them. lol Beautiful, huh? It just saves me shipping when I don't put them in boxes. :P

2 comments:

Junshien said...

Wow... that's incredible! Great job. =D

Think it'll stay tidy like that for a while?

Esther Julee said...

I sure hope so! Actually, being around a bunch of Germans got me more in the habit of cleaning... and sometimes being OCD about it.