Thursday, April 16, 2009

Angel.

I was never much of a pet photography person, so I never took a gazillion photos of my dog. That's why nobody really knows I own a dog. I suppose he does deserve some space on my photography blog though. hehe Maybe I expand a little and will branch out!

No one really knows I have a dog except for the friends that have visited and he scared away. I wish he was more of a people person so I can take him out to parks, but he's very anti-social. Plus, some folks have been asking to see what my dog looks like. haha So here you go! This is my Angel and I after our short run together yesterday. :) I was trying to show my dad how to 'operate' my camera. After many trials and tons of cropping, not so bad, huh? Focus on him, not me! lol I haven't been in the mood to doll myself up lately.



These two are dug out of the archives (Isn't he cute?):





What I was excited for when getting back into the States, and I've managed to accomplish (refer back to earlier post):
1) Hanging out more with family. - I watch movies with my dad now. Can you believe that?
2) Sleeping in my own bed.
3) Having southern sweet tea.
4) Eating at all my favorite places. - Maybe not ALL, but we've hit up some good places like Fat Matt's. :)
5) Walking my dog.
6) Reorganizing my room and cleaning out my closet.
7) West Coast trip planned and flights booked.

hahaha I realize now all the easier ones are done. :P Now for the Top ten things currently in the works (what I didn't complete from the Germany list is added onto this list.. and then some):
1) Catching up with friends.
2) Editing all my work-related photos and all the backed up travel photos.
3) Catching up on the Office. - Where are the missing episodes in Season 5? There must be an order! :(
4) Planning a weekend away with friends. - This needs to happen!!
5) Teaching myself guitar... but I guess the order of it would mean I have to buy one first? hmm.
6) Finish reading Princess Bride + all 20 of my unread books on my bookshelf before I purchase more.
7) Inviting people for dinner. I learned a few things about cooking while traveling. :P
8) Finish the last piano piece I was playing before I quit six-seven years ago. I've been inspired to pick piano back up just for fun. It is a bit frustrating realizing how much I forgot, but still kinda like riding a bike... some things you never forget.
9) Planning an East Coast (road)trip up to DC-Boston-NYC
10) Learning to cook Korean food (well). Maybe Sarah can help me out! :)

I could go on forever.... since I'm naturally a very curious person who loves to learn new things, but I will stop there. Ten is good for now. I'm going to update this list every now and then to see my progress.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that an American Eskimo? No big deal on the lack of makeup, you look gorgeous as you are.

Esther Julee said...

Yes, it is an American Eskimo. Thank you. :)